We are committed to ensuring you are career-ready when you leave HRC. This means we will help you develop the employability skills employers tell us they want and those that will help the best employees stand out from the crowd.
As an HRC student, you will have access to a network of employers who offer work experience opportunities that can't be found elsewhere. Each subject department also offers live briefs and additional opportunities to develop your skills.
We have invested heavily in our campuses over the past decade and as a result you will be able to study in award-winning environments.
Our full-time study programmes ensure you develop as an independent adult. Built-in enrichment activities and maths and English classes ensure you will leave HRC ready to check in to your dream career destination.
You will be taught by lecturers and tutors who come from varied professional backgrounds and can offer you insights into how to succeed in your chosen career.
- More About HRC
- CoursesSearch all courses
- Qualifications Guide
- Access to HE
- Accounting & Business
- Art & Design
- Catering, Hospitality & Event Management
- Childcare, Health & Social Care
- Computing, Networking & Games Design
- Programmes for Ages 14-16
- Construction, Electrical & Plumbing
- Engineering, Motor Vehicle & Science
- Gas Qualifications
- GCSE English & Maths & ESOL
- Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy & Media Make-Up
- Higher Education
- Inclusive Learning
- Languages & Leisure
- Course Explorer
- Music, Media & Performing Arts
- Online Courses
- Part-Time Courses
- Sport & Public Services
- Teacher Training
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Development Centre
- Travel & Tourism
- Mental Health
- Who We AreGet to know us
- School Leavers16-18 years
- ApprenticeshipsEarn while you learn
- EmployersBuild your business
- Adults18+ years
- Experience HRCWhat's on and more