Understand the role of a bookkeeper, show an understanding of financial transactions, process customer and supplier transactions and receipts and payments
Wednesday evening 6-9 pm (10 weeks)
What can I do next?
Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
What will I be doing?
- The role of a bookkeeper
- Processing customer and supplier transactions
- Processing receipts and payments
- Using a cash book
- Bank reconciliation
- Identifying assets, labilities, income and expenses for bookkeeping
How will I be assessed?
There will be a computerised-based assessment at the end of the course
- GCSE English/maths level 3 or equivalent, or
- BKSB English/maths level 2, or
- relevant experience or working in the industry
- ESOL Level 3
If you would like help understanding our entry requirements, give our Information Team a call on 01992 411411 Option 2. They are available 9 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am - 4 pm on Friday.
What do I need to bring?
- AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping - Study Text 2019 Kaplan Publishing
These fees are indicative of the 2021-22 costs and may be subject to change