You will be using Sage software to set up accounts for suppliers and customers, record bank and cash transactions and produce reports
10 weeks - Wednesday evening 6.30 - 9.30 pm
What can I do next?
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Foundation in Accounting
What will I be doing?
- setting up software for a company
- adding customer and supplier records
- opening balances on the nominal ledger
- working with day to day transactions
- safeguarding and protecting data
For information on fees click here, this will take you to a new window with details of the course fees.
Our Information Team are available for enquiries on 01992 411411. They are available 9 am-4.30 pm Monday-Thursday and 9 am-4 pm on Friday.
How will I be assessed?
There will be a two-part computer based assessment at the end of the course
- AAT Level 1 Access Award in Bookkeeping, or
- Bookkeeping for Small Business, or
- relevant bookkeeping skills
What do I need to bring?
Please bring a USB stick to save your work