You will be using Sage software to set up accounts for suppliers and customers, record bank and cash transactions and produce reports.
Wednesday evening 6.30 - 9.30 pm (10 weeks)
What can I do next?
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
What will I be doing?
- Setting up software for a company
- Adding customer and supplier records
- Opening balances on the nominal ledger
- Working with day-to-day transactions
- Safeguarding and protecting data
How will I be assessed?
There will be a two-part computer-based assessment at the end of the course
- AAT Level 1 Access Award in Bookkeeping, or
- Bookkeeping for Small Business, or
- relevant bookkeeping skills
Our Information Team are available for enquiries on 01992 411411. They are available 9 am-4.30 pm Monday-Thursday and 9 am-4 pm on Friday.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring a USB stick to save your work
For information on fees click here, this will take you to a new window with details of the course fees.