Understand the requirements of the payroll legislation and be able to put this into practice accurately and effectively
Thursday evening 6 - 9 pm
What can I do next?
Level 2 Payroll
What will I be doing?
- Setting up a computerised payroll system using commercially available payroll software and legislation in relation to computerised payroll and the role of the employer
- Be able to set up employee records and payroll data on a computerised payroll system and process their pay
- Learning the principles of the PAYE & NIC systems in the UK
How will I be assessed?
There will be two computerised assessments at the end of the course
- a Knowledge assessment
- an Assignment based on a case study given in the exam
GCSE English/maths grade 4/D or equivalent
If you would like help understanding our entry requirements, give our Information Team a call on 01992 411411 Option 2. They are available 9 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am - 4 pm on Friday.
What do I need to bring?
- A textbook may be required; your tutor will advise
A membership fee of £50 is also required, payable directly to the IAB on registration.
When registering for classes at HRC, please be aware of our withdrawals and refunds policy.
These fees are indicative of the 2022-23 costs and may be subject to change