This one-year programme is the introductory level to the AAT qualifications. You will acquire knowledge and develop skills in areas including double-entry bookkeeping, costing procedures and computerised accounting using Sage software.
You will receive the benefit of tutor-led teaching.
BAC433X Tues and Thurs 6.30 - 8.45 pm, or
BAC780X Fri 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
What can I do next?
- AAT Diploma in Accounting Level 3
What will I be doing?
There are five learning areas:
- processing bookkeeping transactions
- control accounts, journals and the banking system
- elements of costing
- using accounting software
- working effectively in accounting and finance - synoptic assessment
For information on fees click here, this will take you to a new window with details of the course fees.
How will I be assessed?
There will be a computer-based assessment for each topic.
- English and maths at Grade 4 or equivalent; or
- the Level 1 Award in Accounting or equivalent; or
- relevant experience if over the age of 19
- an interview may be required
If you would like help understanding our entry requirements, give our Information Team a call on 01992 411411
They are available 9 am - 4.30 pm Monday - Thursday and 9 am - 4 pm on Friday.