This one-year programme is the introductory level to the AAT qualifications. You will acquire knowledge and develop skills in respect of double-entry bookkeeping, costing procedures and computerised accounting using Sage software.
You will receive the benefit of tutor-led teaching.
What will I be doing?
There are five learning areas:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and the banking system
- Basic costing
- Working effectively in finance - synoptic assessment*
- Computerised accounting
Each topic is assessed by a computer-based assessment.
* work effectively in finance will be a synoptic assessment which includes aspects of the four other topics
If you would like help understanding our entry requirements, give our Information Team a call on 01992 411411. They are available 9 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am - 4 pm on Friday.
- English and maths at Grade 4 or equivalent; or
- the Level 1 Award in Accounting or equivalent; or
- relevant experience if over the age of 19
- An interview may be required
If you would like help understanding our entry requirements, give our Information Team a call on 01992 411411 Option 2. They are available 9 am-4.30 pm Monday-Thursday and 9 am-4 pm on Friday.
These fees are indicative of the 2021-22 costs and may be subject to change