What can I do next?
- Your training will give you a firm foundation in the advanced principles of hairdressing.
- You will be recognised in the industry as a junior stylist.
- Hairdressing Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma.
What will I be doing?
- The course allows you to develop your existing skills and build your confidence enabling you to be more effective in the workplace.
- This course will help you develop your knowledge and understanding and build your skills using more complex techniques in relation to cut, colour and setting.
Enrichment activities may include a trip to Salon International, the annual trade show for hairdressing.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is ongoing throughout the course, you will be monitored in practical and theoretical sessions. Your skills will be assessed as soon as you and your assessor consider it appropriate.
- You will have successfully achieved either NVQ Level 2 or Diploma Level 2 in Hairdressing
- You will have evidence of good professional standards including, personal presentation, communication skills, customer care skills, good attendance and timekeeping.
What do I need to bring?
- You will need to purchase stationary.
- Kit and uniform are issued at the start of the course upon payment of all course fees (top up kit for students who are progressing from this year's Level 2 programme).
- Payment for optional enrichment activities are detailed throughout the year.