Careers Advice Sessions
We offer an all-age Careers Service to all full-time and part-time students and apprentices. The service is also available to people who would like advice before embarking on a course to ensure it is the best course for them.
We have lots of opportunities during the year to get advice on progression, careers and new experiences. Take a look at our Careers Calendar to see everything.
We can help you with:
- University applications
- Careers guidance
- Apprenticeship applications
- Job applications
- Careers diagnostics
- Course information and entry requirements
- CV support
- Personal statement support
careers support for adult learners
- Contact Kate on 01992 411607
- Contact Suzanne on 01992 411758
- Drop in to the Technology Centre at either campus
- Appointments available at either our Broxbourne or Ware campus
- Follow us on Twitter: @Careers_HRC
Our designated Careers Leader is Katrina Dougherty, Vice Principal of Enterprise and Innovation.
- UCAS Parent Guide 2024