When you join us as a full-time student, you will follow a Study Programme that includes the following:
- A qualification that will stretch your skills and enable you to progress on to further study or into employment
- Maths and English classes for everyone who has not yet achieved a GCSE at grade C or above in both subjects.
- Work experience that helps you develop employability skills and potential employment options
- Activities to help you develop life skills and to build your confidence so you can make progress in your career
- Three continuous professional development days across the year as part of our enrichment offer
- The opportunity to progress to your next destination of study, work or Higher Education
College courses are also a good route to university – many of our diploma courses are at Level 3 (equivalent to A Levels) and universities welcome these qualifications as a good basis to prepare you for a degree. We also offer Higher Education ourselves in a growing number of subjects.
Don't worry if you have a learning difficulty or disability; we have a team that will help you to make sure everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their best.
For further information contact our;
Learning Support Team - 01992 411846
Information Team - 01992 411411