The Isabel Hospice 40th Anniversary Fashion Show!
During the summer of 2021, Isabel Hospice approached HRC requesting how they could attract a younger audience to be more involved in fundraising and creating awareness for their charity. From one of the initial meetings, it was decided that we could create a project which would help the student’s employability skills, and support Isabel’s original request: The Isabel Hospice Fashion Show
The show was a collaboration of work from students across the college:
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business.
- UAL Diploma Fashion & UAL Extended Diploma Fashion.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Marketing.
- Level 1 Construction skills.
- VTCT Level 2 in Hair and Media make-up.
- Professional Cookery students.
- Production Arts Level 3 years 1 and 2.
- HND Creative Media Production.
- BTEC Extended Diploma in Business.
The original garments were donated from Isabel Hospice and upcycled by the fashion students from our Ware campus. Clothing themes included Alice in Wonderland, Sustainability in denim, and 80s skirts!
The garments have been handed back to the Isabel Hospice charity to be marketed and sold on their eBay website, promoting sustainability whilst funding the vital care that the charity provides. Keep an eye out for the garments here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/isabelhospiceshop
Thank you to the Isabel Hospice for collaborating with us, and a huge well done to all students and staff involved. An exceptional college collaboration
Click here to view more photos from the show: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzMiZ7