Making the decision to leave school is your first step towards independence. So why should you come to us? We'll tell you why...
... at our amazing campuses, with engineering workshops, construction studios, an exhibition gallery, hair and beauty salons, airplan cabin and so much more. That beats the classroom, right?
... with new people and new opportunities away from the school environment. Don't be afraid to mix things up, because we can help you reach your dream destination.
... because we know that success looks different for everyone. So to get the career you've always wanted, get help from our network of employers and industry-trained lecturers.
PARENTS and CARERS
We know you want the best for those you care about, so here's a few bits of info we think you'd like to know about us.
We're proud of our achievements and think they demonstrate why we're an amazing choice for anyone wanting to build towards a career.
As well as having the TEF Silver Award for our Higher Education provision, HRC is proud to be ranked amongst all other FE Colleges nationally as being*:
*Data taken from the National Achievement Rate Tables 2017 & 2018 (as appropriate)
- In the Top 25 for student achievement in Arts, Media, Fashion and Performing Arts for learners aged 16 to 18 (2017 and 2018)
- In the Top 10 for student achievement in Languages, Literature and Culture for learners aged 19+ (2018)
- In the Top 15 for student achievement in Science and Mathematics for learners aged 19+ (2018)
- In the Top 25 for overall Apprenticeship achievement for ages 19-23 for all levels, all frameworks (2017 and 2018)
- In the Top 10 for Level 2 Apprenticeship achievement for female learners aged 19-23 (2017 and 2018)
- Ofsted Grade 2 for Apprenticeships, Adults and Students with High Needs
Looking for some more reading? Take a look at our Parents and Carers page, where you will also find our popular Parent's Guide to HRC.