Our extra-curricular Enrichment provision gives you varied opportunities to try something new or develop an interest alongside your main studies. Some are based online while others are conducted in person.
So, whether you want to meet new people, improve skills to support your UCAS application or CV, or just have fun, we have an activity to suit you.
Gain FREE qualifications:
- First Aid
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- British Sign Language
- Introductory to a foreign language including Spanish, Italian and French
Join a club:
- Cross Stitch Club
- Walking Club
- Garden Club
- Gaming Club
- Herts Pride
- Driving Theory Club
Mindfulness and Wellbeing Support:
- Stretch and Stress Relief Sessions
- 5 ways to wellbeing workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Mandala Drawing
Become a Volunteering and Community Champion:
- Litter Picking
- Community Garden Projects
- Lee Valley Regional Park Projects
- Becoming a Student Rep is a great opportunity to improve life skills, make new friends and add new qualities to your CV! It's a great way to get involved with the College and be the voice of your peers. You can make real change and improve the quality of study at HRC!